- Try using a different web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari. etc.)
- Try upgrading your web browser to the newest version.
- Download and print the PDF forms on the Schedule page and register via snail mail.
39th ANNUAL C.C.O.T.T. TENNIS TOURNAMENT
Friday and Saturday, October 9th-10th, 2015
There will be three events: Men’s, Women’s and Mixed Doubles. All events will be flighted. The committee will assist players who do not have a partner for either event.
Time and Location
Registration begins on Thursday, October 8th from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and play begins October 9th at 8:00 a.m. at the HEB Tennis Center, 1520 Shely, Corpus Christi, Texas.
The event is open to members and non-members of the oil & gas industry, however, participation is limited and entries will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, with preference given to members of the oil & gas industry
Championship – advanced players; A – regular and advanced players; B – intermediate; and, C – non-regular players and beginners. Please provide your NTRP rating if available or rank yourself on the honor system. The committee reserves the right to allocate players to a different flight where necessary.
Entry Fees and Deadlines
Costs are $125 for one event and $175 if playing in two events. This fee covers the event, meals, beverages and the Saturday night party. Player entry forms and payment must be received by the deadline on Friday, September 18th, 2015 (to guarantee shirt and avoid $20 late fee). Guests that would like to attend the Social activities and Saturday night party are $50.00 and should be included with your entry fee. Entry forms should be mailed to: Corpus Christi Oilman’s Tennis Tournament, P.O. Box 1442, Corpus Christi, Texas 78403.
Raffle tickets are available for $10 each, 6 for $50, or 13 for $100. Tickets can be picked up at the registration desk. Prizes include:
- AR-15: Colt LE6920 .223/5.56 with Magpul Flat Dark Earth accessories and flat dark earth free float tube. Includes 3-9×40 Redfield Battlezone Optic, Value $1600. Donated: Nichols Guns*
- FNH FNS9C-9mm pistol. 3-12 round magazines, Stainless Nitride Coated, Hard Case, Value $600*
- Henry Octagon .22 Magnum – Lever Action, Semi Buckhorn Sights, 20” Barrel, Value $550*
- Nichols Guns Indoor Shooting Range One year Family Membership, Value $400, Donated: Nichols Guns, 2 chances to win
- 4 Private Tennis Lessons with Jake Holladay, North Shore Country Club Pro
- $500 Gift Card to Academy
- 1 Day Bay Fishing Trip for 2 / Dave Bailey / March 16, 2016 thru October 31, 2016
- Ipad, 64 Gig
All proceeds go toward scholarships and you need not be present to win Raffle.
*fireams must be processed and picked up at Nichols Guns and DrugContinue to Player Entry form